Transportation of liquid goods is a priority in the activities of our company. We have an impressive fleet of tank trucks, which allows us to transport a wide range of liquid goods: from highly perishable foods to dangerous and chemical goods. We are a permanent member of the Association of International Road Carriers «BAMAP». Such a high status requires not only responsible transportation of liquid goods by tank trucks, but also the fulfillment of a large number of requirements. So, all vehicles and containers for transportation of liquids have CMR insurance policies of international standard.
For high-quality transportation of liquid goods, it is necessary to use different types of tanks: isothermal, heated, for the transport of dangerous and chemically active substances. Our tank trucks have an additional external insulation, and some are divided into sections, which allows you to simultaneously deliver several types of liquid goods. The tank trucks operated by our company meet high environmental safety standards and international rules in the field of transportation.
To preserve the original properties of the transported goods, the tankers are subject to mandatory cleaning and disinfection before each departure. Due to this, we are ready to guarantee the customer the safety and sanitary security of the transported liquid products.
The specifics of the truck transportation of liquid goods
Transportation of liquid goods by tank trucks has its own characteristics. Technically, this type of freight is much more complicated than the delivery of bulk goods or solid goods. Transportation of liquids can be carried out both in separate tank trucks and specially equipped tank trucks. The second option is much more convenient, more profitable and more efficient. Here are some arguments for this solution:
- Our method of transportation allows us to keep the liquid goods in perfect condition. Transportation in separate containers or canisters has a high risk of leakage, which in the case of dangerous and chemical goods can pose a serious threat to the driver’s life and the environment.
- Pouring liquid into the tank trucks is much faster than loading the individual canisters or other bulk containers. We have a wide choice of tank trucks with compressors and pumps, which allows you to quickly load both viscous goods and highly fluid liquids. When transporting perishable goods in the face of time constraints, this is an important argument.
- Transportation by tanker trucks is much cheaper than transportation in separate containers.
Despite the large number of advantages, the process of organizing such freight cannot be called an easy event. Strict requirements are imposed on the design of tank trucks and the technical condition of the towing vehicles. It is important to remember that tank trucks used for liquids are not universal. Even in an ideally cleaned and disinfected container, in which chemical goods were previously transported, liquid foodstuffs cannot be transported. We have a wide choice of tank trucks for dangerous and chemical goods, liquid foodstuffs.
- Having our own fleet of cars and well-established international relations with other organizations and partners, which allows us to comprehensively solve the problem of delivering perishable goods on time.
- The sensors installed on the vehicles and the satellite navigation system help track the location of vehicles on the route, as well as monitor the temperature conditions inside the tank truck, the level of the liquid and other important technical parameters.
- We work according to the “door-to-door” principle and offer a full range of freight forwarding services.
- Each client can count upon the individual approach and professional attitude of the staff.
- Our company is a well-coordinated team, well understanding the specifics and complexities of the set transportation tasks. We will provide actual assistance in obtaining permits for transportation, drawing up and coordinating the route, choosing the optimal mode of transportation.